Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1 and kicking off.

Dirty Toes stands at 14469. It needs 36,000 words.

I have to work Paula into earlier chapters, cut DJ's drinking WAY back (this is the case that drives her deeper into the bottle) and decide how much of the game she plays with the sidhe to show. I don't want it to be like Quidditch in the first Harry Potter book, where I was kind of going "hunh?" until I saw the movie. Then a bit more tracking, The Wild Hunt and the big fight.


Terror of the Frozen North stands at 30980, It needs about 19000 words, maybe more.

We have arrived in Greenland, mushed out into the wastes and made camp. There needs to be testing of equipment, possibly an encounter with some THING on the ice (or maybe the terror is just one of the machines) and then a return home, and one more fight with Lady Sarah.

So, this is where I stand. The plan is 2000 words a day. I'm going with 1000 apiece today.
Word report after writing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment